Navigation
Simmy
Simmy - I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 11:36:54

Let me make your day special, I wanna give you what you've been missing boo
Cum let's play dirty
How does it make you feel if I slide my thing on you, make you relax with my sensual massage and my warm oil

Then we make our own naughty steamy party, cream on you
So don't miss out huny, I will be waiting for ya
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1242
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 13:00:10

What happened? Did you run out of rich guys?

What did you call it again?
Money fucks? Or something to that effect.....

Pissed me off
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1243
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 13:02:32

Rich sex it was

Sorry it wasn't you
Humble apologies
Simmy
Simmy - Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 152
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 11:15:36
Edited: 2021-04-29 11:28:00

Greyfox apology accepted
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-29 12:33:12

On 2021-04-28 13:02:32 Greyfox said:
Rich sex it was

Sorry it wasn't you
Humble apologies



LOL grey fox. Shots being fired too soon.

Simmy I'm glad you accepted his apology
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Re: I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1253
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 19:46:19

On 2021-04-29 11:15:36 Simmy said:
Greyfox apology accepted



Thank you

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.