Navigation
Kirsten
Kirsten - Jozi is moaning my name
Jozi is moaning my name
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 14:16:30

Mmmmmmm should I do a 3 day pop in
What are the thoughts
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8197
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 14:35:26
Edited: 2021-04-20 14:39:39

I missed your last visit...so Yay for me!
Maybe you can moan my name when I see you...LOL
Kirsten
Kirsten - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 108
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 14:40:58

[QUOTE;2845877;semensquirter] I missed your last visit...so Yay for me!
Maybe you can moan my name when I see you...LOL[/QUOTE

I am sure you will make me moan more than your name
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8207
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 19:15:07
Edited: 2021-04-20 19:17:59

On 2021-04-20 14:40:58 Kirsten said:
...I am sure you will make me moan more than your name...


I have three middle names...followed by a suffix...The Third...
That will be one looooong moan....hehehehe
Fukkit rather.... I'll try to make you scream...LOL
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 725
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 19:47:34

On 2021-04-20 14:16:30 Kirsten said:
Mmmmmmm should I do a 3 day pop in
What are the thoughts



Wear those sexy boots again and you are going to make me pop in you, LOL
Neanderthal
Neanderthal - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 20:42:03

On 2021-04-20 14:16:30 Kirsten said:
Mmmmmmm should I do a 3 day pop in
What are the thoughts



Make that 4 days and take the 4th day off for some outdoor adventure... ;-)
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 1323
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 21:35:08

On 2021-04-20 14:16:30 Kirsten said:
Mmmmmmm should I do a 3 day pop in
What are the thoughts



If not, why not...mcds chips and ice cream :)
depends69
depends69 - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 255
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 22:16:01

Only 3 days ... I think that Jhb agents will keep you busy for atleast a week or 2...
Just Do It :)
Kirsten
Kirsten - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 08:34:08

Booking tickets today

Super excited , some moistness is developing .... Can't wait will confirm dates later today
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Re: Jozi is moaning my name
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8216
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 12:17:32
Edited: 2021-04-21 12:17:49

Looking forward to your announcement!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.