On 2020-11-02 19:31:31 Curt said:
Miss Red, agree in part but, if it's good for you do it and enjoy it..
Thanx Curt.
Did not expect the reaction I got think about it , it is quiet funny now... but he can relax chances that he will see me like that again is very slim.;)
Straight hair for me is really a waste of time and money. Wind, water, massage oils and hands in my hair will undo that
sleek look in no time.
So I do it very very seldom.
Love my wild unruly curly hair..
Capetown wind can't do anything to ruin the look . Humidity and Water can't undo it like it can with a straight blownout!
And best of all I don't mind hands in my hair when the occasion calls for a firm grip or fingers in hair during a particularly wild or passionate session.;)