So I'm in the mood to give a free half an hour booking away...
But of course not without a little bit of fun
So I will be doing a shoot on Monday, if you want a free 30min take a guess what I will be doing for my shoot
If you are right I will send you a message
Unfortunately
If I told you already and you know what I am going to do you can't play with
Tip: think creative
Xoxo
Stay naughty
And
Stay safe
[deleted]
[deleted] -
Re: In the mood...
Re: In the mood...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-08 12:18:45
A golfer inspired theme in the garden , with flowing blonde hair in the wind ... the white mini skirt getting caught as the breeze glistens off your gorgeous legs ....
On 2020-10-08 12:18:45 Salts said: A golfer inspired theme in the garden , with flowing blonde hair in the wind ... the white mini skirt getting caught as the breeze glistens off your gorgeous legs ....
Mmmm it's a lovely idea wish it was that but maybe next time
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.