Navigation
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Cock magic
Cock magic
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1783
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 20:27:21

It's not what I thought it was, it's a male chicken playing magic the gathering. South park is something else.
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 22:46:49

I just watched that episode ha ha
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:01:12

On 2020-10-05 22:46:49 Bobbyjon said:
I just watched that episode ha ha



The nerd in me loved that episode. I grew up playing magic
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:04:16

Lol... High five! So did I...
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:05:58

On 2020-10-05 23:04:16 Bobbyjon said:
Lol... High five! So did I...



Oh man did you also play d and d, Warhammer, duel masters and Yu-Gi-Oh
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:08:03

I played d and d... I still do lol.. I'm a nerd still
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1793
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:21:06

On 2020-10-05 23:08:03 Bobbyjon said:
I played d and d... I still do lol.. I'm a nerd still


Join the club hahaha
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:22:57

Ha ha nothing wrong with that... ;)
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1794
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:28:27

On 2020-10-05 23:22:57 Bobbyjon said:
Ha ha nothing wrong with that... ;)



We should meet up and play a game on the house well if you are in jhb.
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Cock magic
Re: Cock magic
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:29:13

I'm on the eastrand :)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.