Navigation
Meg
Meg - Sage
Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7870
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-09 10:27:27
Edited: 2020-09-09 10:29:26

Looking forward to our play session my girl.
Lol, I hope im ready!

2 hours of bliss.
Really exited.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10217
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-09 10:33:43

Meg, you better drink some vitamins .. Sage is not for the faint hearted ;)
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-09 10:37:52
Edited: 2020-09-09 10:39:07

Now im trying to figure out if im going to get in trouble for posting this. I did leave a msgs on whatsapp for ESA. But it doesn't go through.


Ey boobsie I think i have a bit if energy of my own.
Sage
Sage - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1999
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-09 10:42:17

lol Boobs I've never been anything but a purrring pussy under the magic of your tongue!

Meg I can't wait and maybe you should consider making a day out of it?
We can offer doubles all day maybe, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity after all.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 3366
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-09 10:59:30
Edited: 2020-09-09 11:02:24

[QUOTE;2446762;Meg] Now im trying to figure out if im going to get in trouble for posting this. I did leave a msgs on whatsapp for ESA. But it doesn't go through.


Dear Meg,

I have replied to your WhatsApp.

Regards
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-09 11:19:22

I need to arrange drinks with Boobs and get some tips on how to use my tongue on the ladies and make that pussy purr
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7872
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-09 13:19:48

On 2020-09-09 10:42:17 Sage said:
lol Boobs I've never been anything but a purrring pussy under the magic of your tongue!

Meg I can't wait and maybe you should consider making a day out of it?
We can offer doubles all day maybe, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity after all.



Lol.I dont think my client will leave me there.
But ill definitely do more doubles with you.
Ive got so much to learn from you.
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7873
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-09 13:20:48

On 2020-09-09 10:59:30 ESA Forum Admin said:
[QUOTE;2446762;Meg] Now im trying to figure out if im going to get in trouble for posting this. I did leave a msgs on whatsapp for ESA. But it doesn't go through.


Dear Meg,

I have replied to your WhatsApp.

Regards



Thank you so much. Appreciate the help.
Have a lovely evening.
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-09 14:09:40

On 2020-09-09 10:27:27 Meg said:
Looking forward to our play session my girl.
Lol, I hope im ready!

2 hours of bliss.
Really exited.



Wish I could be a fly on the wall to witness this ;)
Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Mar 2017
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-09 20:22:27

I'd pay to watch this

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.