On 2020-05-23 05:34:03 pynedew said:
It's all over social media
I suggest u wait a week or so more prices of it are falling
On 2020-05-23 08:29:28 Njammies1 said:
Just don;t measure the temperature after the session.
On 2020-05-22 23:27:45 Vickey ( The Original ) said:
Hi guys does anyone know where I can get a medical temperature scanner?
Planning my return back to work and think this is a sure thing to have
Please do pm or whatsap me thanks
Keep safe
Take care
Hugs and kisses
Vickey
On 2020-05-23 09:43:48 Grootwors said:
On 2020-05-22 23:27:45 Vickey ( The Original ) said: Hi guys does anyone know where I can get a medical temperature scanner?
Planning my return back to work and think this is a sure thing to have
Please do pm or whatsap me thanks
Keep safe
Take care
Hugs and kisses
Vickey
got mine from Adendorff they selling them for just under R800.