Navigation
jimgunn
jimgunn - racial percentage preference...
racial percentage preference...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-03 17:06:09

honesty,who among my esteemed fellow punters utilize the services of white,black,coloured,indian and /or other wg services?on a percentage base?this is not a racist demarcation issue.. what is the race preference here...and lets not kid ourselves chaps...white girls do take black cock..if the money is right most things go..ie,if i am asked to fuck black pussy for a ferrari i WILL do it..and to any girls who read this ..big respect for doing what you do..i wonder how many chaps would do the same...YOU keep US here.........
elquestra
elquestra - Re: racial percentage preference...
Re: racial percentage preference...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 10:22:31

Personally I love variety and would never turn away because of colour.

But I am particular about service and therefore that is my guide. In this forum it seems the best services are dominated by white wg, Litisha being the exception and she is top in my book at the moment.

Chinese is a problem for me, the language is a major fuck-up. I love coloured wg but don't reallyknow any that give a great service, same with black wg.

Maybe someone else can help out!

El
e_pimp
e_pimp - Re: racial percentage preference...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 10:39:49

80% white babes, 15% coloured babes, 5% chinks and 0% niggas for me guys. The closer and closer one gets to little black watch springs and pepper corns, puts me off.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: racial percentage preference...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 10:56:24

Just wondering, does it matter to a WG if its a white, coloured or balck cock if it is rubbered up?
I think one should respect the girls freedom of association here.
Panayotti
Panayotti - Re: racial percentage preference...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 12:02:31

Tried one coloured chick. Once. Nicole on this site. Fucking terrible - I would have just said no thanks and run off as soon as I saw her, but she looked like the kind of Tik addict who would fucking stab you if you didnt hand over the cash. she charges R550 (advertises greek and claims to do it on the phone but then refuses to do it after you pay up front). She has a face like a cape flats gangster and when the clothes come off its even worse. Scars everywhere, flappy tits like empty packets, just fucking horrible. will never repeat the experience. from now on Im whites only.
PeterPan
PeterPan - Re: racial percentage preference...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 12:10:27

Hi

100% Snow White. Thank you.

If I wanted chocolate, I would go for Nestle or Cadbury.

If ever a temptation existed, the black and yellow wg's on this site make me think otherwise. Very cheap and sickening photos.

Not even a Ferrari or two would change my mind.

Call me naive. I could not image any white wg, that I have visited before and in particular my favorite GF's would or could enjoy the company of another race.

I am not a racist. I have people of non-white race as colleagues, friends and even house friends, They are all welcome to share my office, my car, my dining room, my bathroom, swimming pool and jacuzzi, but never my bedroom.

But that is just me.!

Regards

PeterPan
d78
d78 - Re: racial percentage preference...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 12:25:34

PeterPan

Could'nt agree more... Well said...and I also believe there is still honest wg's with self respect that wont do it for a ferrari or two...
d78
d78 - Re: racial percentage preference...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 12:25:35

PeterPan

Could'nt agree more... Well said...and I also believe there is still honest wg's with self respect that wont do it for a ferrari or two...
elquestra
elquestra - Re: racial percentage preference...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 13:27:10

Sorry guys I don't completely agree. Unfortunately I don't know any black or coloured wg that is wow, but I am sure there are a few and I would definitely visit them.

As far as wg not taking other races, I believe there are a few out there but not too many will say no to an educated clean punter of another race.

Maybe the girls will enlighten us?
CaptainHook
CaptainHook - Re: racial percentage preference...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-05 16:09:39

Peterpan wrote:
'Call me naive. I could not image any white wg, that I have visited before and in particular my favorite GF's would or could enjoy the company of another race'

maybe you missed the thread where one of your favourate whores admitted to sleeping with japanese and chinese clients. that is pretty disgusting for a white whore who is seemingly a racist towards decent, educated, clean black client but willingly screws a jappie and chingie. go figure, but you are not only naive, but a real dumbass peterpan

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.