Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - ESA Top Ten
ESA Top Ten
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 09:08:47

ESA should rethink or stop the Top Ten the system is flawed and therefore manipulated. All the rivalry and mud slinging originate around the system
Stormpie @ Sense-unique
Stormpie @ Sense-unique - Re: ESA Top Ten
Re: ESA Top Ten
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1745
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 10:37:09

Dear @koekilover I find the post extremely unfair towards girls whether it's MG/WG that actually go the extra mile to give their clients the best service they possibly can... And that actually work everyday and keep them to themselves... All the girls on ESA deserve a chance some of us actually take pride in our work as well as sessions and do our best to make a living for ourselves as well as our kids/families... I know things are extremely negative at the moment but I'm sure it can't be due 2 the top 10... Girls have bad mouthed me before 2 and I know about it all etc but it's life and I will not be dragged down by another girls opinion about me and I guess it could be the same in a corporate environment... I understand and respect your post but I don't think feedback from clients on sessions is bad whether it's positive or negative as long as there's always mutual respect... Stormpie xxxx
jasimo
jasimo - Re: ESA Top Ten
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 656
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 11:14:07

On 2018-07-09 09:08:47 koekilover said:
ESA should rethink or stop the Top Ten the system is flawed and therefore manipulated. All the rivalry and mud slinging originate around the system

No system is perfect, but the current ratings being limited to gold members is less flawed than in the past. If you look at the top 10 and also the top 100 you may note the consistency and I believe consistency over years definitely say something positive.

There will always be hidden gems and ladies who may appear and disappear but I for one believe let the light shine and well done to those who constantly make the top 10....
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: ESA Top Ten
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 11:19:30

On 2018-07-09 10:37:09 Stormpie @ Sense-unique said:
Dear @koekilover I find the post extremely unfair towards girls whether it's MG/WG that actually go the extra mile to give their clients the best service they possibly can... And that actually work everyday and keep them to themselves... All the girls on ESA deserve a chance some of us actually take pride in our work as well as sessions and do our best to make a living for ourselves as well as our kids/families... I know things are extremely negative at the moment but I'm sure it can't be due 2 the top 10... Girls have bad mouthed me before 2 and I know about it all etc but it's life and I will not be dragged down by another girls opinion about me and I guess it could be the same in a corporate environment... I understand and respect your post but I don't think feedback from clients on sessions is bad whether it's positive or negative as long as there's always mutual respect... Stormpie xxxx

What Stormpie said... except a little less sexy. ;)
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: ESA Top Ten
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 531
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 11:31:17

It's the first time I made top ten. I don't care about the top ten, but as Strompie said some of our girls work hard, are always friendly and don't stir shit. Agh but don't worry will be here again tomorrow and the day after and the day after...........
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA Top Ten
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 11:40:16

I agree with both of you. There is alot of ladies like yourselfs that deserve to have been on the top ten but others manipulate the system to your disadvantage. That is why I suggest that some changes been made.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 11:53:17

On 2018-07-09 10:37:09 Stormpie @ Sense-unique said:

I agree! And i also agree with Jasimo!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 11:54:02

Been overseas for a while. Log in, and all I see is accusations and more accusations.

As for the Top Ten, I see no problem?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Top Ten
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4578
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 12:02:03

On 2018-07-09 11:14:07 jasimo said:
No system is perfect, but the current ratings being limited to gold members is less flawed than in the past. If you look at the top 10 and also the top 100 you may note the consistency and I believe consistency over years definitely say something positive.

There will always be hidden gems and ladies who may appear and disappear but I for one believe let the light shine and well done to those who constantly make the top 10....

Totally agree jasimo ... plenty of gems out there that give constantly good service but unfortunately there is only place for 10 ladies on the top10 !!!
Sandon
Sandon - Re: ESA Top Ten
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 12:30:12

There we go again.
Girls on the top 10 are there because punters who visited them were not afraid to rate them. If one visits a girl and not rate her but still hope that the same girl will be in the Top 10 one is deceiving himself. Who is going to rate a girl that gave you good service if you don't do it yourself. There is no use we say there is lot of girls that deserve to be in the Top 10 when we don't rate them after a service was rendered

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.