Navigation
RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Holy sh!t..!!!
Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:35:17

So today I saw an ad for a gorgeous looking new lady on this site. I call her to find out her rates, and she tells me it's R2500... "whoa!!" I think to myself, but then I think okay that's a lot, maybe I might... let me find out more information... so ask about what she offers, of she offers full gfe, she tells yes but that's extra... "oh okay, how much extra..?" I ask... an extra R1000 is her reply... "yeeeah, uhmm... I'll call you back.."
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:38:20
Edited: 2020-03-23 12:44:13

On 2020-03-23 12:35:17 RichieRich07 said:
So today I saw an ad for a gorgeous looking new lady on this site. I call her to find out her rates, and she tells me it's R2500... "whoa!!" I think to myself, but then I think okay that's a lot, maybe I might... let me find out more information... so ask about what she offers, of she offers full gfe, she tells yes but that's extra... "oh okay, how much extra..?" I ask... an extra R1000 is her reply... "yeeeah, uhmm... I'll call you back.."



Thats unheard of...Its normally a maximum of R1500 all inclusive.

...Who is she, are you sure it a new girl or is it just a new photoshoot?

If it just a new photoshoot and not actually a new girl then she probably increased her rates or shes charging according to ethnicity.
sharky1972
sharky1972 - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:38:32

I know exactly who you talking about!
RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:46:39

On 2020-03-23 12:38:20 Sweet Fuck 365 said:
On 2020-03-23 12:35:17 RichieRich07 said: So today I saw an ad for a gorgeous looking new lady on this site. I call her to find out her rates, and she tells me it's R2500... "whoa!!" I think to myself, but then I think okay that's a lot, maybe I might... let me find out more information... so ask about what she offers, of she offers full gfe, she tells yes but that's extra... "oh okay, how much extra..?" I ask... an extra R1000 is her reply... "yeeeah, uhmm... I'll call you back.."

Thats unheard of...Its normally a maximum of R1500 all inclusive.

...Who is she, are you sure it a new girl or is it just a new photoshoot?

If it just a new photoshoot and not actually a new girl then she probably increased her rates or shes charging according to ethnicity.



Yeah you're probably right that she may charge according to ethnicity... I'm not sure if she's new or just an updated profile... but yeah, I almost fell out of my chair when she told me those rates...
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:46:40

Corona prices. Make a days money in one hit.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Dec 2017
Posts to Date: 943
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:51:03

post a link to her. would love to see her pics!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:53:23

On 2020-03-23 12:51:03 JustMike said:
post a link to her. would love to see her pics!



Yeah thats a good idea, we need to know who you talking about.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:57:32

Does she offer a 10L alcohol sanitizer to you as you walk out the door ?
Hollywood
Hollywood - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:58:11

Shoot...
R2500 and you still need to pay extras that's a lot to ask for a normal FH in GFE

I'm shocked...

At Heaven on earth you only pay R1550 and most off the time you still get specials that's running

Xoxo
RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:59:38

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

This is the lady.. it seems from the comments on her profile, she's even been quoting R5000 to other punters... it's rough out here

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.