On 2020-03-27 00:41:35 fontinau said:
If the government responds properly to this - I.e with corrective force and action - then we could see a complete change in SA's discipline and character.
This is what interests me most about this - it could set a long term precedent *if* the state can assert itself.
On 2020-03-27 00:44:40 Kim said:
I'm also up with the worst insomnia, but I feel groggy.
On 2020-03-27 07:47:25 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
There is way to many people not taking this seriously.
Just saw a video clip of a huge group off people chanting a corona song dancing in the street. Parting like it is new years eve.( hopefully it is a old clip and not from last night. We all know people will use old stuff Just to stir up a reaction)
Here the street traffic is quieter than usual but still a lot of cars driving past here. No pedestrian traffic though.