Navigation
Angel
Angel - Fantasies & Kinks
Fantasies & Kinks
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-16 12:29:36

Let's discuss... What is it that makes your blood boil and toes curl?? I'm into my toys, bondage, spanking, little choking, hot candle wax etc... What is your kink?
ebip
ebip - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Jul 2009
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-16 12:40:23

Heel heels heels, but specifically a heel that is not wedge or clogs it must be thin open toe that is flat at the bottom, that when you walk it makes a distinct sound of pit part Pitt patt omg so sexy.
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-16 12:57:36

Fantasy of mine, which is not a fantasied anymore as it was fulfilled but need to be done again is the balcony set-up.
Angel
Angel - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 83
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-16 13:16:35

On 2020-05-16 12:57:36 Topdeckparty said:
Fantasy of mine, which is not a fantasied anymore as it was fulfilled but need to be done again is the balcony set-up.



Sounds interesting.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-16 20:08:56

Sounds like my type of lady
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-05-16 21:07:55

I don't know if this would count as a fantasy of not, But I just love anal fingerplay on the lady with FH if she allows finger penatration that will be a nice bonus.
latexmale
latexmale - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-16 23:36:07

Agree heels or boots a must
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-17 18:09:56
Edited: 2020-05-17 18:10:38

On 2020-05-16 12:29:36 Angel said:
I'm into my toys, bondage, spanking, little choking, hot candle wax etc... What is your kink?



You tick all my boxes Angel.

I have way too many fetishes and kinks.

I'm also a big submissive, so femdom it is: women taking charge and administering the choking, spanking, prostate play, etc.

Also big time into high heels and feet - with the right lady I can spent huge amounts of time massaging, kissing, sucking and just worshipping her feet.

Then end it all off with a delightful golden shower.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1077
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-17 18:33:05

On 2020-05-16 12:29:36 Angel said:
Let's discuss... What is it that makes your blood boil and toes curl?? I'm into my toys, bondage, spanking, little choking, hot candle wax etc... What is your kink?



I must say that the choking kink sends me into overdrive. I have not tried it with a SP yet.
waffles
waffles - Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Re: Fantasies & Kinks
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Dec 2010
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 09:23:33

I am a bondage rigger, and I love tying up sexy, willing ladies

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.