Navigation
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Why show as available if you're not?
Why show as available if you're not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-24 18:42:16
Edited: 2023-07-24 18:42:29

There's a lady who is showing as available but doesn't answer calls and apparently says she's busy. This despite her ad showing available and renewed for hours at a time.

It seems dodgy and nefarious to me. If any of you okes are experiencing this please DM the lady you're trying to contact. I'll tell you why in DMs.

Even considering gold membership for that other forum.
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-25 12:35:54
Edited: 2023-07-25 12:37:00

"Sketch and nefarious" is a bit much don't you think? Before coming on here and posting things like this, consider that one of a few things could've occured...

1. She was booked before you messaged her, but is *available* to take appointments later on..
(Idk if punters realise that they are 1 out of 10s of thousands looking at our profiles?)

2. Maybe she's just not interested in seeing you? Genuinely something to take into consideration. Why not just... Idk? Find another provider?

Sidenote: I know this isn't about me lol - but I did get the same question from someone and so wanted to clarify
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6322
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-25 17:16:10

The available now is the most useless feature on this site right now. Probably a 90% unavailable rate really.

I've been trying to book Peaches in Rivonia since September last year after me first visit. Shows as available now 5 days a week and online on WhatsApp but but response like 1% of the time and not available 100% of the time. Plenty more like that but haven't been trying to book others for a year.

They should just do away with the feature if it's not going to be managed or regulated. We have more luck calling random not so popular wgs not showing on the available now.

N4P
Humidum
Humidum - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-26 05:43:09

Hi all you horny humans,
Maybe we need to clarify to the ladies that
WE are always horny :),
most of us work for a living and want a quick fuck every now and then,
no time to plan ahead!
We want to look who's available, phone, make an appointment and go do the thing!!
So please don't play with us!!
It's disappointing when you eventually see someone that's available that you like, get excited :),
Only to phone and hear she's not available!!
Then the search start again,:(
And available time is running out!
Please say you are available only when you really are available!
Will make it so much more enjoyable!
Regards
H
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5056
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-26 05:58:21

i really dont see prob here guys, If i make avail now then i am gonna answer phone irrespective if i cant jump to your request of a visit at theat moment, but givn at least half hour notice then i shall be avail for you if not with another client. I do not answer phones at ridiculous hours when you guys are pissed or drugged at 2 and 4 in the morning, thsts ridiculous. my phone is off then anyway because a lot of you have no respect for us and call anytime and think we avail day and night for you. dont believe you that youo been trying peachs N4P all this time to no avail. Complete BS. She and all of us pay a small fortune to advertise so why should she or anyone else not answer their phone? Its our living and not to answer calls then maybe may as well not be on here paying.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-26 06:24:14

On 2023-07-25 17:16:10 Need4Passion said:
The available now is the most useless feature on this site right now. Probably a 90% unavailable rate really.

I've been trying to book Peaches in Rivonia since September last year after me first visit. Shows as available now 5 days a week and online on WhatsApp but but response like 1% of the time and not available 100% of the time. Plenty more like that but haven't been trying to book others for a year.

They should just do away with the feature if it's not going to be managed or regulated. We have more luck calling random not so popular wgs not showing on the available now.

N4P

Maybe after the first visit ,she doesn't want to see you again

But if that's the case then she should do the block thing
I for one if I don't want a client to visit again because of whatever reasons I may have,I immediately block them

I may be available on the section but no ways will that client ever be able.to get hold of me again

Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1768
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-26 06:36:08

Ladies you're all missing the point it's something more sinister. The lady simply never answers any calls or responds to WhatsApps yet her ad is always set as available
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5060
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-26 06:53:29

maybe someone else then altogether? seems strange that one, why pay crazy rates to advertise then not answer phone at all. Maybe something is sinister here then. Most strange.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11184
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-26 07:02:02

On 2023-07-26 06:36:08 Kommerq said:
Ladies you're all missing the point it's something more sinister. The lady simply never answers any calls or responds to WhatsApps yet her ad is always set as available

Oh ok
Totally get it now
Thanks ...

Apologies
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Why show as available if you're not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-26 18:34:20

On 2023-07-24 18:42:16 DickRich2 said:
There's a lady who is showing as available but doesn't answer calls and apparently says she's busy. This despite her ad showing available and renewed for hours at a time.

It seems dodgy and nefarious to me. If any of you okes are experiencing this please DM the lady you're trying to contact. I'll tell you why in DMs.

Even considering gold membership for that other forum.

Maybe share the ladies name just maybe we can come right with her

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.