Navigation
Tamishka
Tamishka - MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 395
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 09:37:45

R350- 30mins an R400-n 1hr..Let me SPOIL you
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3701
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 10:03:28

Gosh guys, at this price, can someone reliable take one for the teatanf do a review?

I would if she were up here in Jhb.
Crave
Crave - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2308
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 10:32:25

On 2021-04-26 10:03:28 Need4Passion said:
Gosh guys, at this price, can someone reliable take one for the teatanf do a review?

I would if she were up here in Jhb.



Me too... No doubt
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Feb 2010
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 10:43:15

On 2021-04-26 10:03:28 Need4Passion said:
Gosh guys, at this price, can someone reliable take one for the teatanf do a review?

I would if she were up here in Jhb.



I don't think she offers OWO.

Otherwise I probably would have
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 11:02:56

Really at that price I could live without OWO

Jake
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Feb 2010
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 11:31:16

On 2021-04-26 11:02:56 Jakeburns78 said:
Really at that price I could live without OWO

Jake



Each to their own Mr. Jake
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3711
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 11:42:05

On 2021-04-26 11:31:16 Hotwired said:
On 2021-04-26 11:02:56 Jakeburns78 said: Really at that price I could live without OWO

Jake

Each to their own Mr. Jake



Argh, okay I might also skip if it's not OWO to be honest. Can't imagine it being much fun unless I'm super horny and desperate.
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Feb 2010
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 11:46:03

On 2021-04-26 11:42:05 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-04-26 11:31:16 Hotwired said: On 2021-04-26 11:02:56 Jakeburns78 said: Really at that price I could live without OWO

Jake

Each to their own Mr. Jake

Argh, okay I might also skip if it's not OWO to be honest. Can't imagine it being much fun unless I'm super horny and desperate.



We are so much alike lol
Tamishka
Tamishka - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 396
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 13:28:47

To all ur guys that are assuming I dont do OWO ... IF URL GUYS DICK IS CLEAN.THEN I WILL GIVE A BLOW WITHOUT, BUT IF IT SMELLS AN HAS DIRTY WHITE STUFF AROUND THE HEAD..THEN AM NOT GOING TO BLOW WITHOUT
Crave
Crave - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2309
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 13:50:06

On 2021-04-26 13:28:47 Tamishka said:
To all ur guys that are assuming I dont do OWO ... IF URL GUYS DICK IS CLEAN.THEN I WILL GIVE A BLOW WITHOUT, BUT IF IT SMELLS AN HAS DIRTY WHITE STUFF AROUND THE HEAD..THEN AM NOT GOING TO BLOW WITHOUT



SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.