Navigation
LBL
LBL - Double your normal rates
Double your normal rates
Basic Member
Joined:
4 May 2018
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 14:45:41

It's been a year since I last punted so my full budget of 2020 is still available.

Will be in Pretoria and Johannesburg on 5 and 6 May and have decided that I will pay double the normal rate of the ladies that I book during this time.

Two approaches:

1. I will be phoning ladies on the 3 and 4 May to secure bookings for the 5 and 6 May.
2. Also open to ladies PM me if they would like to be considered

I am open for best in class sensual massage, singles or doubles as well as GFE/FH service.

PM me or be on the look out for my call on the 3 or 4 May






Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 14:52:51

That doesn't make sense, but hey, good on you.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3537
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 14:55:27

On 2021-04-22 14:52:51 Topdeckparty said:
That doesn't make sense, but hey, good on you.



I'm thinking, see twice as many women to cover up for last year, lol
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Basic Member
Joined:
16 May 2016
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 15:08:27

On 2021-04-22 14:45:41 LBL said:
It's been a year since I last punted so my full budget of 2020 is still available.

Will be in Pretoria and Johannesburg on 5 and 6 May and have decided that I will pay double the normal rate of the ladies that I book during this time.

Two approaches:

1. I will be phoning ladies on the 3 and 4 May to secure bookings for the 5 and 6 May.
2. Also open to ladies PM me if they would like to be considered

I am open for best in class sensual massage, singles or doubles as well as GFE/FH service.

PM me or be on the look out for my call on the 3 or 4 May



Double the rate for the same quality.... Hmm or are you hoping that the quality doubles as well?

Whatever it is big ups to you man. You can do whatever you want with your money. Have fun blowing it
Liza
Liza - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2007
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-22 15:30:54

Very generous of you Mr! Lucky lady. You will get lots of PM's.

You enjoy it Mr. Not lots will do that. Lol..
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3800
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-22 16:01:21

On 2021-04-22 15:30:54 Liza said:
Very generous of you Mr! Lucky lady. You will get lots of PM's.

You enjoy it Mr. Not lots will do that. Lol..



Totally agree here Liza.....

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3978
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-22 18:33:31

Welcome back to punting LBL..;)

Hope you have a blast.

Xxx
L
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11204
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 19:05:08

LBL .. your money, your time, your choice .. enjoy Mr ;)
Janine
Janine - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-22 20:52:40

I agree with Liza!

And really very generous of you, Sir!!

Enjoy!!
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Double your normal rates
Re: Double your normal rates
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1139
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 22:24:38

Good on you for saving the money ... damn that is discipline ... me not so much !

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.