Navigation
Kayla
Kayla - Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-08 14:09:10

For Friday I will offer fullhouse at a dropped rate....
I will be wearing extra sexy langerie, heels....
My session will include a full oily body sensual and firm body massage with lots of touching and playing to set the mood ...

I love teazing....

I offer bj nice deep and slow owo where cumshots are allowed on my face/boobs

NO CUM ONCE POLICY...


Cock worshipping/Milking

Prostate play

Foot fetish

Girlfriend experience(I love kissing)

Body sliding

And I will add a bonus... Anal


All inclusive R750 an hour and R550 half hour.

Double also available with me and ny sister Angel....

Available 08:30-15:30.

Don't miss out on this special...
slave_boy786
slave_boy786 - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Dec 2018
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 14:11:05

Please pm me your rates
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-08 14:44:30

Rates on my add Xxx
Liza
Liza - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 649
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-08 15:02:36

On 2020-10-08 14:09:10 Kayla said:
For Friday I will offer fullhouse at a dropped rate....
I will be wearing extra sexy langerie, heels....
My session will include a full oily body sensual and firm body massage with lots of touching and playing to set the mood ...

I love teazing....

I offer bj nice deep and slow owo where cumshots are allowed on my face/boobs

NO CUM ONCE POLICY...


Cock worshipping/Milking

Prostate play

Foot fetish

Girlfriend experience(I love kissing)

Body sliding

And I will add a bonus... Anal


All inclusive R750 an hour and R550 half hour.

Double also available with me and ny sister Angel....

Available 08:30-15:30.

Don't miss out on this special...




You going to be busy my fellow Queen....

Come on guys.....what an order!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-08 15:25:13

I just want to enjoy those delicious nipples
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10367
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 16:24:10

On 2020-10-08 15:02:36 Liza said:
On 2020-10-08 14:09:10 Kayla said: For Friday I will offer fullhouse at a dropped rate....
I will be wearing extra sexy langerie, heels....
My session will include a full oily body sensual and firm body massage with lots of touching and playing to set the mood ...

I love teazing....

I offer bj nice deep and slow owo where cumshots are allowed on my face/boobs

NO CUM ONCE POLICY...


Cock worshipping/Milking

Prostate play

Foot fetish

Girlfriend experience(I love kissing)

Body sliding

And I will add a bonus... Anal


All inclusive R750 an hour and R550 half hour.

Double also available with me and ny sister Angel....

Available 08:30-15:30.

Don't miss out on this special...


You going to be busy my fellow Queen....

Come on guys.....what an order!!



Excellent offer .. if only I could ;)
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 17:46:13

On 2020-10-08 14:09:10 Kayla said:
For Friday I will offer fullhouse at a dropped rate....

Don't miss out on this special...



After the day I've had, and not been able to make a booking with one of the ladies visiting my area that I wanted to see... I would take on 2 times this offer it I was close by. Think you're stunning ms Kayla
Purplerain
Purplerain - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 21:40:49

I think it's time to visit... will give you a call for a late afternoon visit... can't wait...
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 470
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 21:46:36

Damn, wish my nick was vampireGP!!

R750 including anal?

Free bump for a gorgeous lady
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-09 08:39:15

Thank you all so much... Looking forward and yes all inclusive in my session....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.