Navigation
jumbo1
jumbo1 - R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Jul 2015
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 15:06:37

Hi everyone hope all are safe. I've got a proposal for all the massage girl's in pretoria. I would like fh gfe for 1 hour R2500 and if it's really passionate I'll tip you a extra R500. I would like the right lady for me to become her regular. I'm not asking for more or hidden agenda. I will treat you with the utmost respect as I would.like to be treated the same. You can inbox me as I respect it to be discreet and private. The lady that I choose I will contact to make appointment and if there is any other questions either side would like to ask. Thank you may you all have a beautiful day.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1669
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 15:31:58

Maybe just for clarity for myself, and possibly others.

Why ask for a massage lady to offer "gfe fh", and not ask it from ladies that are known to provide fh.
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 15:34:13

I think it may be because not all ladies who offer fh do massaging. I offer both. X
King Pin
King Pin - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2020
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 16:33:31

That's an all night fee plus XXXtra benefits the whole night for me.

R2500 an hour ????

Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 288
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 17:26:15

On 2020-09-21 16:33:31 King Pin said:
That's an all night fee plus XXXtra benefits the whole night for me.

R2500 an hour ????



Leave the man, maybe he's too big to handle. Lol
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 18:17:26

On 2020-09-21 15:34:13 Sabrina said:
I think it may be because not all ladies who offer fh do massaging. I offer both. X



I read it differently. I think he wants to pay for sex but doesn't want to think that the woman he is with has sex for money for a living.
Liza
Liza - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 584
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 19:41:27

On 2020-09-21 18:17:26 gooseberry22 said:
On 2020-09-21 15:34:13 Sabrina said: I think it may be because not all ladies who offer fh do massaging. I offer both. X

I read it differently. I think he wants to pay for sex but doesn't want to think that the woman he is with has sex for money for a living.




Roleplay? I offer that at my normal tariff....far less than what the Gentleman offer...
Amari Black
Amari Black - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 20:37:05

I m sure he had lots and lots of pms by now and Jus going nah..nah...ok..doable..nah nah..yum...nah..nah..double nah...Oooh my gosh didn't realize this was so much work..hand on forehead...nice life problems...bloody annnoyed(That's me...
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 20:41:57

On 2020-09-21 19:41:27 Liza said:
On 2020-09-21 18:17:26 gooseberry22 said: On 2020-09-21 15:34:13 Sabrina said: I think it may be because not all ladies who offer fh do massaging. I offer both. X

I read it differently. I think he wants to pay for sex but doesn't want to think that the woman he is with has sex for money for a living.


Roleplay? I offer that at my normal tariff....far less than what the Gentleman offer...



Lol, and I'm sure you're fantastic at it. Nah, I think even roleplay won't cut it in this circumstance.

This one calls for a bald-faced lie.
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Re: R2500 FOR 1 HOUR
Gold Member
Joined:
19 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 21:35:26

On 2020-09-21 16:33:31 King Pin said:
That's an all night fee plus XXXtra benefits the whole night for me.

R2500 an hour ????



Eish i was thinking the same thing. Or (R2500) 5 hours booking

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.