Navigation
Meg
Meg - Meg -Available YES or NO
Meg -Available YES or NO
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7667
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 08:09:30

Do i see clients or not.
I'm taking all the necessary steps to insure I do my side.
Calls has dramatically dropped.
Clients request for some services are not even something I would consider in this time ..I'm sorry I can't help everyone.

I can only give what I feel comfortable with in a booking.

Like I said...please don't expect me to do FH or a GFE or even travel....
I can't accommodate you right now.

But I do promise you; when you visit... I'll do my best to make you happy at the end of the day.
ouman punter
ouman punter - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jan 2015
Posts to Date: 513
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 09:11:55

Good Girl Meggy!! Gorgeous!
Meg
Meg - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 11:37:49
Edited: 2020-03-21 11:38:45

On 2020-03-21 09:11:55 ouman punter said:
Good Girl Meggy!! Gorgeous!



Lol ill give it my best under the circumstances lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-21 12:48:53

As long as I can play with those gorgeous boobs
Meg
Meg - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 19:06:50

On 2020-03-21 12:48:53 WillGrey said:
As long as I can play with those gorgeous boobs



Yes you can play with my puppies.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 844
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 22:37:29

Tough 1 Megzy, whatever u decide I wish u well. This is such a fucked up time in life
Meg
Meg - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 07:47:30

I'm running out of options as to how to entertain my clients. Web chats won't work for me as my laptop is a bit outdated.
Selling pics is a option but the clients are reluctant to pay.
Sorry gentleman it seems like this social distance is a real issue.
I can't see 3 clients in nearly 3 weeks.
It's killing me!
And I'm not the only one with this problem.
I will be pausing my add until further notice.
Sorry for the inconvenience gentlemen.
Honestly don't know how I'm going to push through this.
Meg
Meg - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7674
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 07:48:19

On 2020-03-22 22:37:29 shoeguy said:
Tough 1 Megzy, whatever u decide I wish u well. This is such a fucked up time in life



I agree. We all will be influenced negatively at the end of the day.
Meg
Meg - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 07:50:25

What's heartbreaking to me is...I won't see my grandchild birth next month.
As no visitors are allowed in any hospital.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Re: Meg -Available YES or NO
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 973
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 08:05:27

Morningside in Sandton was still allowing one visitor per patient per visiting hour( morning and afternoon) last week.

Look at the restrictions as protection for mother and baby.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.