Navigation
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Lets be clear...
Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-26 15:11:41

My darlings... if I call you to enquire on your services, rates and availability, but then you get impatient with me... you can kiss my business goodbye.

Rudeness, arrogance and putting the phone down in my ear after less than 30 seconds tells me all I need to know!

I have a feeling 2019 is not going to be your year... ;

Good luck with that.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Lets be clear...
Re: Lets be clear...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6044
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-26 16:05:06

I am with you on this one Silverwolf .. I will never visit a lady if she is rude to me because I only required some answers regarding her services !!!
lance2pot
lance2pot - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-26 16:42:05
Edited: 2018-12-26 16:44:06

100%
there is this lady in Northcliff.
I was in the office and browsing sly on the phone. Just wrote the number down but not her name.

I called her and said I'm enquiring about her advert. I say I can't remember the name. Next thing she is going off at me and saying how she has multiple ads on various places. So I said sorry but I can't remember the name. Next thing, she puts the phone down.

I went back, saved the number as Psycho Bitch. Will never visit.
James75
James75 - Re: Lets be clear...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-26 16:51:53

On 2018-12-26 16:42:05 lance2pot said:
100%
I was in the office and browsing sly on the phone. Just wrote the number down but not her name.

I called her and said I'm enquiring about her advert. I say I can't remember the name. Next thing she is going off at me and saying how she has multiple ads on various places. So I said sorry but I can't remember the name. Next thing, she puts the phone down.

I think I know about that one.
Had her rude manners and crappy attitude coming through my phone too. Will not waste my money.
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Lets be clear...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-26 17:12:08

Let's be clear....those girls with this attitude are very prelavent in this industry and will continue with this attitude because some of the punters actually entertain their shit. At least the ESA review system can help identify the such ladies and warn against such hazards.
Climax
Climax - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4098
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-26 19:13:35
Edited: 2018-12-26 19:15:06

If you say "how much to fuck"?
I will put the phone down on your ear...

If you negotiate my fee I will put the phone down...

I'm struggling to understand why would girls be rude for no reason as a guy needs to understand what you offer and how much...
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Lets be clear...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-26 19:28:25

On 2018-12-26 16:42:05 lance2pot said:
100%

Oh I know exactly which bitch u referring to here, she is trying hard with her many profiles but the reviews stink
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Lets be clear...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 693
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-26 19:30:02

I am struggling with that too. I have met several ladies who are rude for no reason, I thought may it is something with my voice.
Climax
Climax - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4099
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-26 20:16:31

On 2018-12-26 19:30:02 Sandon said:
I am struggling with that too. I have met several ladies who are rude for no reason, I thought may it is something with my voice.

Hahahahaha, your voice alone gets women revved up...
Jewel
Jewel - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-26 21:16:54

I will spend as much time as you need answering as many VALID questions as you need me to. You need as much information about the various services we offer in order for you to make an informed decision about where you would like to spend your hard earned money. Telephone manner is the first indicaton you have of the kind of individual we are and the kind of service we will provide. Even on WhatsApp I will answer as many questions as you need me to to help you decide if you'd like to make a booking. The only time I will get annoyed is when gents use my WhatsApp to chat and wank off and not have any intention of making a booking, or if the telephone call is becoming more of a sex chat. My business is to provide an actual service which means visiting me, I do not provide sex chatting.
I am always very polite! And genuine.
It's how one builds ones business and keeps ones clients happy :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.