Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - bagging a client
bagging a client
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 08:23:52

The session starts with the first phone call.

Its usually the telephone call that is the deciding factor in making a booking with a woman. Sometimes you find yourself calling a woman with 100+ points but 60 seconds into the conversation she starts becoming testy.

I've noticed this more in women under 30 years old. Those over 30 tend to be more patient and eager to answer all of your questions.

The trick is to sound enthusiastic about meeting the client. I know this is a business and all, but the main attraction in this business is the fantasy. If you can convince the client that you're intrigued by him and that he's the one you've been wanting to call all day and not just another payment secured, everything else will fall into place.
Crave
Crave - Re: bagging a client
Re: bagging a client
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1269
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 08:34:11

Exactly. In my business, I get excited when a potential client calls me and wants to do business.
So what if you have listed what you offer 10 times that day. It's the first time that he is asking. Try and sell it for goodness sake. Instead of making him feel like a bore, or a pervert.
That "listing rates and services" monotone voice kills my brain, and any little bit of excitement that I may have had. Makes me wanna do admin. Ja.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: bagging a client
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 797
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 08:39:58

Have to agree the 1st phone call, pm is critical. The way you respond to that initial contact from Mr Horney Punter will determine the success of changing from a potential to a definite cutomer.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: bagging a client
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2191
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 09:52:18

I have to admit I am always friendly on the phone, as that is the first impression a client gets of you, your telephone manner.
If the telephone manner is not up to standard how is the conversation and service in the room going to be?

Hugs
Ziske xxx
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: bagging a client
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 10:13:04

Very valid points!

No matter how popular you are, if you have time to answer the phone, make time to sell me on why I should pick you.

Most times you wont even have to do much more than put a smile in your voice. ;)
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: bagging a client
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 10:14:11

On 2018-07-09 08:34:11 Crave said:
Exactly. In my business, I get excited when a potential client calls me and wants to do business.
So what if you have listed what you offer 10 times that day. It's the first time that he is asking. Try and sell it for goodness sake. Instead of making him feel like a bore, or a pervert.
That "listing rates and services" monotone voice kills my brain, and any little bit of excitement that I may have had. Makes me wanna do admin. Ja.

Couldn't agree more Crave
YourChunkyFunkiness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 10:14:35

On 2018-07-09 08:39:58 jjsoap said:
Have to agree the 1st phone call, pm is critical. The way you respond to that initial contact from Mr Horney Punter will determine the success of changing from a potential to a definite cutomer.

Precisely!
YourChunkyFunkiness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 10:15:23

On 2018-07-09 09:52:18 Ziske said:
I have to admit I am always friendly on the phone, as that is the first impression a client gets of you, your telephone manner.
If the telephone manner is not up to standard how is the conversation and service in the room going to be?

Hugs
Ziske xxx

Ziske, that's the right way of thinking. Everyone should be like you.
YourChunkyFunkiness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 10:49:50

On 2018-07-09 10:13:04 SilverWolf said:
Very valid points!

No matter how popular you are, if you have time to answer the phone, make time to sell me on why I should pick you.

Most times you wont even have to do much more than put a smile in your voice. ;)

Right on, SilverWolf!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: bagging a client
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 11:59:24

Telephone manners and the way the lady presents herself is one of the most important factors on my list!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.