Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - All I want to do is meet you in person first
All I want to do is meet you in person first
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 971
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-02-19 13:44:31

BECAUSE the PROOF is in the PUDDING!

And this is Dessert Thursday's baby.

You should call me sweet, because I cdm never be sweet enough . I'm a walking pancreas-threat .

When you see me in person , your eyes will hurt.

Love,
Julia "The Best Body In JHB" Ward

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.