Navigation
roydoors
roydoors - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 00:54:25

I just visited them very recently, wish i had seen this review before. Summed up my experience almost exactly. When making the booking i was assured its all very unrushed. It took about 10 minutes to get in, as no one was answering their phone, upon arrival i was very happy, both ladies looked very good and was a great venue. They both started doing their thing and i tried to get them to slow down or stop a few times, but each time they told me not to stop them. Was over in about 15 minutes. Unfortunately for them, i will not be visiting again, based on that, had they taken a bit more time and not rushed it, i would have def. gone back regulary. Also their phones didnt stop ringing.
drieber
drieber - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 11:04:52

Lol roy, I know what you mean... Their phones never stop and they answer their phones in the middle of fucking.

They're very greedy and have no idea how much repeat business they're throwing away. Its cool tho, when times get tough they'll wish they had some repeat business.
arcangel
arcangel - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 11:55:24

dude its a dillusional fantasy to think that a blonde babe would actually want to have sex with you even if you pay her. Unfortunately for you even if you had skills your total lack of sex appeal will always be your downfall.
drieber
drieber - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 13:00:16

Erm are you retarded?
wiener
wiener - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-01 00:25:02

Kelly tried the same stunt with me about 18 months ago. I have the ability to "switch off" (some guys think of their Sunday school teacher) :-) , so she had to blow and shag me for almost the full hour before I blew my load. At one point in the session, when she realised I wasn't going to blow my load within her allotted 15 minutes, she offered me a double with one of the other girls at no extra charge, which I politely and with malicious intent declined. For once, she had to actually work for her money - she was NOT a happy hooker.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.