Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Sextrader has same girls!!
Sextrader has same girls!!
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:58

Interesting to note that in recent weeks many of the girls that advertise on this site have appeared on sextrader.Something fishy going on.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Sextrader has same girls!!
Re: Sextrader has same girls!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile

Dear Dirk
Thanks for taking the time to post here. The ladies in this industry may advertise were they wish we do not control them in any way nor do we wish to. This is an advertising forum only as I
knebster
knebster - Re: Sextrader has same girls!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Interesting that you pick and choose who and what you reply to. I sent a question on the 6th June that you have ignored - simply haven't bothered to reply.

On this subject - the majority of the girls who are on both sites were on Sextrader first! So it is you "poaching" not them. And I am completely independant here - got nothing to do with either site other than as a user/customer. At least be honest in your replies.

Knebster
HotSexySally
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile

Dear Knebster

I
CL
CL - Re: Sextrader has same girls!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

You go GIRL!!!
knebster
knebster - Re: Sextrader has same girls!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Hi Sally,

You misunderstood my email. I was am not complaining that the girls advertise on two or more sites or that they advertised in your site after being on competitor site. It was your note stating (in the last paragraph) that competitors poach from you that I was referring to. I thought this was misleading. So no offence intended - my note was probably too abruptly worded for whuch I apologise. However, I would like a response to my note requesting actual "privacy" of the girls.

I really am a user of your site and quite "independant" of any such websites such as Sextrader

Your site is better in that Sextrader charges for "platinum" membership to get more than one photo of the girl.

Thanks
knebster
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sextrader has same girls!!
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

wazzup?
HotSexySally
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

Knebster,

No "poaching" going on here, the ladies contact me to advertise and in many cases I bump into them at various venues and hell Knebster if you were a working girl wouldn't you want to advertise with me?

Looking for your post re: privacy to respond to...

Sally

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.