Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-04 17:17:44

Name: Summer

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Summer's Full Profile]

awsome is what i have to say... rarest of the rare experience.
she is very addictive...hope u remember me summer...sorry for tht tip ... i owe you one

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Summer - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Summer - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-12-11 17:41:53

Name: Summer

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Summer's Full Profile]

Repost of my forum post

So it's no secret those of you who have seen my posts know that I frequent this venue.

Once a month maybe once every two. You always know what you're gonna get. Sometimes you get a goody, in terms of personality/ looks etc. more often than not you get a standard girl. Ok looking, a bit tubby maybe, polite but not great.

Tonight I met Summer. She's excellent. Mature. Most awesome personality. Firm round ass. Nice tits. Cheeky smile. Naughty eyes. Wicked tongue. No BJ, just chat and massage, until we started with the sex. Fantastic appetite. Hungry. Begged for more.

She's a temp. I hope she's back. She's gorgeous

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
friday007
friday007 - Re: Review - Summer - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-13 01:00:02

Wow where do i start. she has the simplest personality which makes her super strong. apart from her physical appearance which is by the way stunning she sets herself apart from the commoners. sex was wild and she loves it rough. summer you blew my mind. dont go to durban stay here for us. guys when you visit book summer you wont be disappointed. i wanted to take her home. will definately return. summer.... hugs kisses baby :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Summer - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-05 21:43:45

Talk about a hidden gem. After a slight mix up my booking with the girl I originally booked went south....not getting into much detail about that.... I left after the failed booking drove around cleared my head and then got back to try out Summer. It's a real pity she is leaving jhb. She is just amazing. Her personality is just intoxicating....and that's where she had me. What an amazing person. Till we meet again Summer. Thanks for a lovely time...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.