Navigation
Mistress Kink
Mistress Kink - Mistress Kink enslaves a new female sub!
Mistress Kink enslaves a new female sub!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 555
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-21 21:16:29

Good evening all you kinky greedy slaves!!!

So, I've secretly enslaved myself a sexy drop dead gorgeous sub! I've been disciplining her and training her well! She's still a little too vanilla for my liking even after 60 canings and 100 paddles in 3 hours. Pics on my website www.mistresskink.weebly.com (photo gallery) In the interim I've decided I'll allow her to see clients for her awesome Tantra taoist Massage, also properly trained by myself while working on my Master. For those of you who remember my orgasmic tantra massages, my Master rates her 9/10...and he's an absolute perfectionist. For this week I'll do doubles bookings with her for all you kinky greedy slaves...now imagine this, being dominated by 2 x sexy women, both orgasmically explosive amped with energy to serve you into orgasmic heaven!!!

Call me to make an appointment. Keep your kinky smiles let's get those orgasms pumping thru your horny veins once again rrrrr.

Mistress Kink
Mistress Kink - Re: Mistress Kink enslaves a new female sub!
Re: Mistress Kink enslaves a new female sub!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 558
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-22 09:21:07

I'm going to Ballito on Friday till Sunday!

I'm back on Monday when an esa photographer will take my subs pics and her new profile will go live for Tantra Massages. For the first month I will assist her during bookings - to ensure she only gives her BEST, and if I sense its not her best by MY standards she will be disciplined in front of you! Kinky isn't it! Lol

For those of you booking with me, she will be present during my bookings and instructed by me to do certain things to you for my kinky cock and ball torture! So not only do you get to "play" with me, but she gets to torture you in the most powerful erotic seduction games ever too! Master says, she's the most innocent naieve barby looking girly girl he's ever touched lol

Keep wesring those kinky smiles
Mistress Kink
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Mistress Kink enslaves a new female sub!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-22 10:39:48
Edited: 2014-09-22 11:29:58

Dear Mistress Kink,

We do not allow free loading on ESA. Please do call into our offices 010 013 0067 to let us know when this lady will be doing a shoot, You may not advertise anyone on our forum until they have an active advert.

Kindest Regards,

ESA Office Support
010 013 0067
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Mistress Kink enslaves a new female sub!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5114
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-22 14:35:32

You have been warned!no free advertising on esa if the lady is not a paying member.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.