Navigation
Pompinsa
Pompinsa - Re: Black WGs at Emperors palace
Re: Black WGs at Emperors palace
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-14 16:08:14

Hi, I went to the palace on Tuesday with the wife for some entertainment. I am not really a gambler but like to watch the other people. Following this thread I thought it be a good idea to see if I can find some talent. Positioning myself to have an excellent view on the gambling area my eye catches this gorgeous black woman and instantly I knew there might be something on the cards. We exchanged a couple of sexy winks and gestures and as I wanted to make a move the missus rocks up with a plea that her money is finish. Giving her another handful hoping that this would last longer so that I can pursue my luck but no, no luck for me or the missus for that matter. We left with me turning back to have a glimpse at this gorgeous women. I went back on Wednesday night to see if she would be there again, but no luck. I have two questions. 1) Where could you take a lady for a quick one while the wife is gambling and 2) If you are the lady and you red this, please make your profile known so that I can contact you.
Avenir
Avenir - Re: Black WGs at Emperors palace
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-24 15:03:28

Pity the girls at Hooters at Emperors don't turn tricks. Some real hotties there!!
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Black WGs at Emperors palace
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-24 17:28:17

Power to the forum!!
wawavoom
wawavoom - Re: Black WGs at Emperors palace
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-21 22:35:56

I there any white lady's around?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.