Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - My addiction...
My addiction...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-07 16:18:44

There is no addiction greater to me than the way I eat pussy. Tracing my tongue from your warm sweet tasting mouth down your beautiful naked body, ending at the pleasure spot that is your clit. Your freshly shaven pussy feels smooth and soft like silk as I kiss, suck, play, talk, and sing to your clit while I gently massage your lips. Sliding my tongue between your moist lips glistening with your tasty juices. The way I taste it gently never missing a spot sucking on your thick juicy inner thighs sliding my tongue up to the back of your knee and down to the bottom of your wet moist, hot and oh so juicy pussy, while grabbing on your breast, then sliding my tongue up ending at your clit making your pussy so wet, and oh so hot. 

Eating pussy is something I take seriously, it is as serious as me needing oxygen to survive. You place your hands grabbing my head and pressing it tightly against your pussy as you spread your legs wide enough for me to reach deep inside. Your smell makes my mouth water in anticipation of the taste of your juices. Your juices constantly flowing, you’re sweet to the taste, you tilt your head back, your legs begin to tremble. I begin to lick violently yet very lightly like the sensation of your bullet vibrator, but so much better feeling my warm wet mouth over your hard tasty clit and my soft tongue licking your clit around in my mouth…..I slide a finger into you & you quiver, the whimpering sound sounds so erotic. 

You grab my head and you say, OMG baby right there, you sucking it soooo fucking good, your body begins to respond, your whining your waist and squeezing your pelvic hard as you begin to breathe harder. You begin to exhale sounds of great pleasure your body shakes violently, you head tilt back, your back is arched and you explode, gushing your essence, a mixture of sweet sticky nectar and honey onto my tongue and into my mouth as my tongue lay inside you, I swallow you and I’m filled. 23 seconds of climatic pleasure after which I lick you clean, never missing a drop, then you say to me dam babe I’ve never seen stars before and I reply told you I’d give you the stars. I lay my head on your lap as our eyes close fingers interlock, slaves of passion never yearning to be free, never wanting to be free.
FOKKOL
FOKKOL - Re: My addiction...
Re: My addiction...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 09:58:09

Bwhahahahahahah fucket !!! My pc just came opening this Subject lmao my mouse is jumping up and down ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My addiction...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-08 15:29:39

Did it squirt??? LOL
Tizz
Tizz - Re: My addiction...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 16:38:37

LoL.Trying to score a freebie with a WG dude?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My addiction...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-08 17:35:24

In these tough economic times...every little bit helps :D
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: My addiction...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 21:14:39

Don't forget to come up for air .....breathe slowly.. And deep breaths
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: My addiction...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-08 21:41:18

Only 23 seconds?
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: My addiction...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-09 09:43:43

Cut and Paste LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.