Navigation
kiska
kiska - Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile!
Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-01 09:01:16

My husbund just receved a thretaning sms from Mimi.I have to discuss this with you asp,please.Love Marina
OldJoe
OldJoe - Re: Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile
Re: Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-02 07:32:48

Please stop using this forum as a personal vendetta/spat settlement forum. This is not the place to post requests such as these. You are opening threads all over the place regarding your husband and Mimi. ESA now needs to take some action.
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile
Re: Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-02 07:34:49

Is mimi a guy ??
OldJoe
OldJoe - Re: Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-02 07:39:22

@asslapper
Mimi is an advertiser on this forum and a she-male. See thread:
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
jazzy jemma
jazzy jemma - Re: Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-02 12:04:08

Dear Kiska,

Please do provide me with a contact number that i can call you on, all ESA telephone numbers are on the website that you are more than welcome to contact us on.

Kind Regards

Jemma Daniels
ESA Support
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sally please urgently contact me on my cell,you have my number in my profile
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-07-02 21:10:09
Edited: 2012-07-02 21:13:30

kiska, my dear, what's your modus operandi ? You seem to be running around like a headless chicken . . . . . . . .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.