Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Super Special -- No Charge For Extra's !!!
Re: HOE -- Super Special -- No Charge For Extra's !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-26 09:30:23

John -- Yes You are very welcome to come in for a Drink & meet our Angels-- a Hostess will tour you around for 5-10 minutes so You can see for yourself what makes HOE so Special -- there is a Reservation Fee of R 100 . If you do Book an Angel the R 100 fee is deducted from the treatment charge of R 750 / Hour.

Friday's we have Free Braai Day from 12 noon to 18:00 which is included --- Wednesdays is Bring a Friend Day --so if you bring someone else along & its is either one of your 1st Visit then we Waive the R 100 Reservation Fee & Buy you your 1st Drink. So what are You waiting For ???

012-807-2137
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: HOE -- Super Special -- No Charge For Extra's !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-26 10:21:56

Dear HOE

Please correct me if I'm wrong...I was always under the impression that we pay R750 for a massage with one of your Angels and if we want anything else, that is R300 extra? So, R750 is now all inclusive of the Angel's services as well as in a room or facility of our choice? i.e. devil's playground, etc.?

Thx
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: HOE -- Super Special -- No Charge For Extra's !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-26 15:46:33

As I understood it, R750 gets you an hour with the lady which can extend to massage and happy ending. Anything else is between you and the lady so each lady might have different rates, and which they apply selectivity to clients, based on their mood, new client/regular, what the client wants etc.

What I did pick up additionally is that it is at the ladies discretion as to whether she wants to go further than massage. Quite respect that as the attitude/look/dress/hygiene of some punters might be a turnoff.

Anyway, just my observation but best to be clarified by HOE management.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 309
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-26 16:25:40

Pere007 -- Go back to the original Post --it was as it states a Super Special for a week with Gabbi to promote & thank those for support at the same time.

The Normal Rate that HOE charges is R 750 / Hour Massage with a Happy Ending ( Same as when we opened last September ) -- Unless stated that it is a Special & the Price is reduced which we do from time to time. Extra's offered are strictly between You & the Therapist -- the Range is R 300 to R 500.

Sorry if there was any confusion
012-807-2137
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 310
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-26 16:38:50

SeeConquerCome-- THe Ladies do have some discretion which I Feel they are entitled to -However they must give 110% with each treatment & provide a GFE . WE are aware that we are Higher then the Industry Standards so all the Ladies must ensure that the Clients right fully receives the best possible service from the time they Enter to the time the Exit our Gates. The Rates overall are basically the same for all in all instances.

Management really tries to ensure with all the HOE Staff that we provide 5-Star Service & that each Client does feel special during their visit. No Client is obligated or pushed to Book a Treatment. We try to ensure that the entire atmosphere is very relaxed & all Clients can stay as long as the wish. Hopefully when you have been at HOE you have been treated as such. Hopefully I have clarified a few points raised --Thanks

SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: HOE -- Super Special -- No Charge For Extra's !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-26 17:09:54

I received great service when I visited HOE and to me, value for money, so I am a convert/disciple/cult follower.

So just a question of time and money before I am back. Now, you would really hit gold if you opened up a branch in Jozi ... same service philosophy and same quality of ladies would be just heavenly.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 312
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-27 09:50:24

SeeConquerCome --Thanks for the positive feedback --Sorry 1 Heaven On Earth will be it-- Our A-Team is always there which makes the differnece --Quality Not Quantity --Hope to see you soon !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.