Navigation
pumkeater
pumkeater - Re: Lunch & A Car Wash at HOE ??? Your Thoughts Please
Re: Lunch & A Car Wash at HOE ??? Your Thoughts Please
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-27 09:11:19

It is amazing the way that business are run at hoe! Smooth, professional then full of innovative ideas, class and skill!
I salute you k & S! You got the best place there is! JJ
Renoster
Renoster - Re: Lunch & A Car Wash at HOE ??? Your Thoughts Please
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-28 09:19:29

Hi Girls,
If most guys are like me, I usually have a full car wash including vacum and interior, tyre polish and at times engine wash. This costs me around R70-00 and usually take at least 1hr.
I think the concept is great and I would be happy to pay for the service in addition to any other entertainment, drinks or food that may tempt my taste buds.
xxx
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Lunch & A Car Wash at HOE ??? Your Thoughts Please
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-28 09:34:36

Thanks for all the comments & suggestions much appreciated - The Car wash will be for Free -- unfortunately I do Not want to be at Risk if something goes missing on the inside --the exterior wash will be done nicely

The Hidden Agenda here is to allow you more time to be Naughty -- Lunch & a Car Wash -- 1 1/2 to 2 hours away & you have told to Truth -- Hopefully we also obtain more lunch business in the future in addition too.
012-807-2137
Renoster
Renoster - Re: Lunch & A Car Wash at HOE ??? Your Thoughts Please
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-28 10:29:50

Hi Girls,
If the intention is to give the guys a valid "alibi" to be away for an hour plus, then I would guess a car wash without an interior clean would be noticed by the "Sex Police" as this only takes half an hour.
Be proactive and have shopping bags printed with Heaven's Car Wash so that personal effects could be taken from the car by the client.
A simple indemnity board placed at the car wash cautioning the client to remove personal belongings and indemnifying you from any claims. This would include damage to vehicles where some clever Joe tries to blame you for scratching his car. I suggest you have a look at what some of the local car washes place at the premises in terms of "Imdemnity" signage.
Great ideas also need to be well thought out to prevent any clever dick's holding you responsible for damages received elsewhere.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lunch & A Car Wash at HOE ??? Your Thoughts Please
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-05-28 13:58:36

I was at HOE on a previous carwash day,maybe it was the time that i arrived but it was way to busy,4x4,one after the other,felt sorry for the ladies that did the washing,my car was cleaned from the day before luckily lol
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-31 08:58:59

Renoster --I appreciate the valid comments -- unfortunately at this stage to keep it simple & hoepfully still effective as an Alibi --we will start this Car Wash operation this Monday June 4th -- exterior only --

Will see how it goes & progress from there.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 249
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-31 13:45:49

Free Car Wash starts Monday June 4th --- Enjoy a drink or two & visit with our Lovely Angels while your Car is being washed -- And hopefully more --

Check out our two Newest Angels -- Chanelle & Taylor -- they are ready & waiting to make your time at HOE an enjoyable & memorable Experience .
012-807-2137

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.