Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Punting in your Own Back Yard
Punting in your Own Back Yard
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-09 09:34:22

From HOE -- Just a Thought -- It is obvious that for some of you or most of You Punting in your Own Back Yard that it could be Risky obviously depending on the Circumstances.

One more Reason to consider a drive out to Pretoria for those that live in JHB & visit HOE -- Take the drive & see for yourself -- we are secluded up on a Hill above Wilgers Hospital. We also have 24/7 controlled Gates to protect your Privacy during your visit.

We also offer a very Nice selection on our new Lunch Menu & full Bar Service & a Free Car Wash as well . Thank about it --

012-807-2137

martinm
martinm - Re: Punting in your Own Back Yard
Re: Punting in your Own Back Yard
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 425
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-09 19:45:20

Do you know how many thousands of kms I have travelled to your venue! Thank god they fixed the highways! Cheers . A

goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Punting in your Own Back Yard
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-09 23:08:26

I am with you A, pity there is no Gautrain station at their front door!!! Will do the trip on Wednesday again...to see Taylor again Yes please!!!!
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Punting in your Own Back Yard
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-10 09:32:33

Thanks for the ongoing support -- I am just trying to plant a seed to get hopefully some of those that might other wise consider it too far away -- but pointing out a simple fact.

YellowOxide
YellowOxide - Re: Punting in your Own Back Yard
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-14 03:54:48

Can anybody tell me how far is a Gautrain station from their venue ?
OldJoe
OldJoe - Re: Punting in your Own Back Yard
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-14 05:30:06

Hatfield and Pretoria probably about 10-15kms, Centurion about 20kms. Doubt if the Gautrain bus runs that far.

Wilgers is far East and far outside of the Pretoria/Hatfield CBD where the Gautrain stations are.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.