Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "...a request made"
Re: "...a request made"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-13 10:42:38

wow what a start to the day, wish I was that lucky. Excellent writting Miss B. so sensual
cwillie
cwillie - Re: "...a request made"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-13 14:21:19
Edited: 2016-08-13 14:23:52

Humming bird nectar..... drizzling and dripping for sipping..... hummmmmmmm ... such a sweet and sensual attraction it is.
More? more?
Yes please Ms B
Cw
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: "...a request made"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1176
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-14 19:50:48

Yewrev
A morning we need to share. A morning i need to explore with u. It has been faaaaar to long.
A leisurely discovery....i would love.

cwillie
humming bird......so u practiced in the art of sucking at the nectar of a brimming bloom?
If so, can only wonder what i may be missing out on.
Do u think i should dabble in the promise of what could be?
I am tempted......

Xxx
B.
cwillie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-16 02:29:54
Edited: 2016-08-16 02:31:05

Dearest Ms B
As you are aware through your own skills, practise always makes perfect.
So be it for dipping into or sipping on the dripping nectar of the brimming bloom or the humming bird flitting and floating as he samples the the sweetness of what is presented to him ... all dabbling in special practise must be encouraged at every possibility.
Helping you to unlock the promise of what could be would be my pleasure for your exquisite satisfaction.
Please be tempted.
Cw
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-16 22:32:22

Cw
A writer after my own heart. An idea picked up from my writings and expanded.
I like i like.

As to giving into temptation....come reveal yourself...give m the possibility to consider indulging in a temptation that may need release.

As to whose pleasure would it be.....i trust u enjoy mutual dipping, sipping, flitting and floating....?

Xxx
B.
cwillie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-17 23:13:28

Just as Pandora's box is opened to reveal, amongst other things, many sparkling jewels for the Humming Bird to gently sip, savour and swallow the special sweet juices that have been presented in such an unforgettable sensual setting ....

Enticing and encouraging more melodic sliding and rhythmical probing deeper for more exceptional treasures that are not only found in the softness of the swollen and succulent pussy and warmth of the closeness of your thighs ....

But also in the passionate, philosophical and poetic prose which you openly share and with which we are all able to touch and explore your mind ... your thinking ... your deep and inner being. That is just so special too. Particularly as the more that is revealed the more the Humming Bird realises how little he knows and how much more he wishes to explore and get to know.

So he will continue, little by little nibbling, licking, stroking, swallowing... Sinking deeper and deeper into her deepest fantasies and thoughts with great expectations, dripping with eager anticipation of celebratory trysts to cum ... To satisfy the temptations and release the passion and pleasure in deep rolling and repeating waves throughout the body, mind and soul ...,

As to whose pleasure would it be at these trysts ..... It is essential that the Humming Bird and his treasured lover with her beautiful brimming and dripping pink rose and its soft full petals both dabble in deep and evocative intimacies........

Enjoying the mutual dipping, sipping, flitting, floating, flying and finally the explosive waves which finish their precious encounters ... and lead to further encounters of the body, mind and soul for further explorations, temptations and releases...

Cw
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1188
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-18 08:51:39

Cw...

I am stunned.

I am breathless.

I read over and over and over...your words.

Now if there was a moment... A moment where i wish i had been present to witness a piece written...that moment would have been when u had taken the time to write this piece. So much mention of things i have written before, so much i have revealed and u have picked up on...i would have loved to have seen the concentration and intent burning in your eyes...the fingers writing...the expression thinking.

Will i ever have the pleasure of the temptation of u?

Xxx
B.
cwillie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-19 10:39:52

Dearest Ms B

Your compliments humble me.

However, to stun you and make you breathless in more ways than one is my pure pleasure.

I can only say to you that you were ever present in my mind as my lingering thoughts played out in words. The already shared realities of tender temptations and satisfying pleasures providing the inspiration and stimulation needed to express and respond in imagination.

I believe our business will never be finished. The rose and its petals will continue to bloom and open revealing a never-ending sweetness in taste and scent for the Humming Bird to visit and to truly feast providing special moments for entering into new realms of shared satisfaction and mutual pleasure.

May be we can share time and space around your elegant new chair and the special guest chair when your new space and entrance to your world is ready to stimulate and enable us to expand our lustful imaginings together.

Yours in imagination and reality.
Cw
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1202
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-20 11:54:01

Cw

And in return...

May your imagination thrive as mine does and the reality thereof continue....our business never to be finished.

U shall reveal your identity in my guests chair one day...yes?

Xxx
B.
cwillie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 22:56:02

Dearest Ms B

Your invitation to join you in your guest's chair is gratefully received.

I look forward to sharing and exploring new ventures, new space, new ideas and new passions with you as you emerge into being an even more beautiful, strong, gracious and assured person .... a unique and highly sought after rose.

All success and happiness to you as your imagination shapes your new reality.

Cw

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.