Bristolx123
Bristolx123 - First Punt
First Punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-19 21:27:27

Hey there
Im looking to try my first punt and need some suggestions.

I want to hear who is the most recommended.

I like slim blondes with blue eyes that is nympho ( who doesnt)

I will be in jhb next week and want to make the use of my time there.

Also do you recommend i use my hotel room or do i travel to her?

What is the pros and cons?

Thanks
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: First Punt
Re: First Punt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1589
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 10:11:05
Edited: 2016-08-20 10:11:19

Bud welcome
Search the profiles for the lady that gets your excited and read her comments and responses and decide for yourself
This unfortunately ain't a one size fits all industry and what works for one gent may not work for u
Regarding venue there is no problem with her visiting you as most ladies know how to be discrete

Good luck and enjoy
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: First Punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2146
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 10:56:38

Bristol,

First one?
You go visit her - for reason you can turn around if MrsDracula opens the door, contrary to you opening the door for her.

Most recommended?
By whom if I may ask?
There's hundreds if not thousands to choose from, there AIN'T no 'most'!

Perv the profiles, ring, ask & listen (both carefully), say nay or yay and go, the latter spotlessly clean, open-minded and not inebriated.

Have fun ;-)
freediver
freediver - Re: First Punt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 12:10:38

Do what i did, first identify the lady and then just meet for a drink and chat instead of rushing into a punt.when you are 100% this is what you crave then take the plunge.If you have a 1% doubt don't do it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: First Punt
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-08-20 13:20:02

Welcome
Ask yourself as well what you want from your SP
Is it WG or MG
I like freedivers approach, and yes def you go to her as per Chmoks
Safe Sober Flying. enjoy
Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2152
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 13:37:50
Edited: 2016-08-20 13:38:16

On 2016-08-20 12:10:38 freediver said:
first identify the lady and then just meet for a drink and chat instead of rushing into a punt

You're kidding surely??????
You PAY (of course, time is time) for her time for a drink first, and then perhaps pay more to go bonk her?
Geez, you may but I never will do this, waste of time & money both.
Here's MY take - bring a bottle of wine/why along when you go, and social with her on the bed with a drink first, that is if you need such at all?
freediver
freediver - Re: First Punt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 13:48:53

Lol Chmoks...he is going to be so nervous he might just finish the bottle in the car in front of her doorstep!!
Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2154
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 16:00:27

On 2016-08-20 13:48:53 freediver said:
he is going to be so nervous he might just finish the bottle in the car in front of her doorstep!!

Girl waiting for a client to ring her bell hears sudden commotion outside, various thuds & screams.
Curious the opens her door to see Bristol lying down the stairs in a puddle and some broken glass.
"What happened" she asks?
<slurred speach> "Hey, I.. HIC ..wanted to slurprise (drool) zyou with sssome whiHICsky becoss I was nervuss.... so I guzzlHICd half on my wwway - but I misszed zat top step and slipt..."
The girl next day gets a bad review...
Don't booze & bonk, it's unfair to the girls, never mind yourself.

HIC!!!
craigiecraigie4
craigiecraigie4 - Re: First Punt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-21 20:13:47
Edited: 2016-08-21 20:15:46

All u need to know is that it's WAY easier than you currently fear:
- Line up 4 in order of preference in your browser. Use the reviews!!! ESPECIALLY for a first timer
- Personally I find the white girls are over-busy, and they are always in the top girls' lists cos their white clients rate them so much. Try a darkie...there are SO many freaking hot ones!
- Call and chat. It's SO easy. You can ask near anything. If she can;t talk to you on the phone, then don;t bother to visit her as a first time. If she's hard assed, then also not good for a first timer.
- Book 2hrs, and explain u want to spend the first 30mins getting to know her
- I find girls working alone to be way softer and easier. This is something u can ask about on the phone
- They will usually only give an address 10mins before the appointment. Don;t stress
- Drive there and be perfectly casual. It's like visiting any bud at home. Even feel free to say you're nervous and just wanna chat if u don;t gel with them. They welcome the hour off and free money (u must still pay!)
- Have the correct cash in one pocket, and tipping cash in another. If you're unhappy, you pay the correct and walk. No awkward counting of notes
- Once you start, ask if there are any rules. Some don;t like kissing, fingering, anal play, and anal is definitely not pervasive
- Personally, I like to treat them as I would a girlfriend. Much kissing and nibbling, then DATY, invariably gets you an OWO.

Definitely go to her place. Golden rule is never bring one home until u truly know her. I even use a second (punting) phone and there are many times I've been glad of that!

In short, you will look back in 3 punt's time and wonder why you were nervous, and you will start to look for punts in every town you pass thro.

Is it addictive? I don't find so, but I don't have an addictive personality. I find that when I have a GF who gives it the way I want it, I lose all interest in WGs. They're a stop gap between relationships, and for many I imagine they're a marriage protector (shit sex from a spouse leads to an affair and divorce).

Good luck!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.