Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: GIVING BACK
Re: GIVING BACK
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2493
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-21 09:29:43

Thank you for the responses I've received here and in my I box and thank you for the assistance and information I received.

Special Thank you to the gentleman contributing and thank you for the ride ;)

I think I might have enough organisations to last me till I leave if not I will look up your last suggestions.
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: GIVING BACK
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1027
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-21 10:03:12

Arhwen

Once again, you've provided us with yet another example of what a fine lady you are. Well done. Keep up the good work.

I have a comment to make, regarding that stigma you mentioned. Stigmas, very often, reflect the biases of the stigmatiser, rather than reality.

Focus on the good that you're doing. Society's biases aren't going to make the difference, in the lives of the donee's mentioned, that your giving is.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: GIVING BACK
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2497
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-21 10:22:53

On 2016-08-21 10:03:12 Mr Bond said:

I have a comment to make, regarding that stigma you mentioned. Stigmas, very often, reflect the biases of the stigmatiser, rather than reality.

Thank you for your kind words Mr Bond.

And I thank you for the reminder of the above quoted. Sometimes we need reminding ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.