Navigation
AmateurGyne
AmateurGyne - Re: HOE --Invites You to our 1st Anniversary Celebration
Re: HOE --Invites You to our 1st Anniversary Celebration
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-11 17:57:46

I would like to share some of my experiences at Heaven On Earth (HOE). I believe this is what this forum is all about.
A couple of months ago I made an appointment on Wednesday for the following Monday at 10 am with Alexis for 2 hours. I arrived in good time. At 10 Kim informed me that Alexis has resigned and that she was not coming in. She then suggested I take Anastacia as she is available. That worked out ok but NO ALEXIS which I had on my TO DO list.
I made a double all night reservation for me and a visiting friend for 22 nd May 2012 with Anastacia and Gabby. Paid R 10 000 for the privilege. They arrived at 7 pm at my home. We all enjoyed ourselves. However at 5 am Anastacia informed me she had to go because she had to take her daughter to school. She left at 6 am and Gabby left at the same time -- robbing me of 6 hours (2 x 3) contractual WG time already paid for. The times quoted to me by Kim were 6 pm – 8 pm to 8 am – 10 am.
A month ago (approximately) I made a 2 hour booking with Cherie. Arrived once again on time and behaving friendly towards everybody. 40 minutes into the booking she complained that she felt very sensitive down under. She said she would fetch her sister to finish the booking. This sister would NEVER have had the privilege of ME booking her. NO Cherie.
On Wednesday 3 rd October 2012 I made a 2 hour booking for Friday the 5 th at 10 am with Lee. She looked OK. We were getting on and were naked. My bag was on a side table. All of a sudden she accused me of trying to take pictures of her and she pointed to my bag. I put my bag next to the bed. She then stopped me touching her nipples and said she did an all night the previous night and blamed the chlorine in the Jacuzzi sensitising her. I stopped and started shagging her. About 5 strokes into the shag she was making such a complaining noise that I stopped and asked if anything was wrong. She gave me the being sensitive down under and once again blamed the all night and the chlorine in the Jacuzzi. That was it. I then showed her my bag and we found a bottle of Lauder Pleasures for men with an Aluminium coloured top. She then accused me of hiding the camera. I offered her the whole bag and being naked the only place I could hide it was under my scrotum. This camera thing quite offended me as I definitely did not want anything to remind me of this booking. Why did she not complain about my cell phone where a camera is a standard feature.
I hereby terminate my association with HOE. Steve you are ripping us off or me at least and there are better places and WG’s in PRETORIA. I do NOT intend to get involved in any debate on this as I have reported it as I have experienced it.
BYE STEVIE
Lupe11
Lupe11 - Re: HOE --Invites You to our 1st Anniversary Celebration
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-12 08:48:11

@amateurgyne, unfortunate that u had ur ugly experiences but I think ur just 1 outta maybe 500 men that goes in and outta hoe everyday so I'm sure 1 less client won't really make a different. It's just very odd that u had bad experiences with ladies that has had descent reviews week in and week out ie Cherre and Anastasia whom I have also had awesome times with and very hard to think that they can give bad service. Well I guess ur be paying ur top dollar at selecto now cos I regard it as nr2 after hoe in Pretoria.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: HOE --Invites You to our 1st Anniversary Celebration
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 911
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-13 16:06:59

Seems like u had bad times with all the ladies there.talking about one of the most friendliest place on earth n as I know Steve he would have def sorted ur problem out the first time.know tell me when u had ur first bad punt there y did u go back I def would not.as for Anastasia she is one in 20 million that u gona find with an attitude like hers she's friendly kind n everything ul get in a good wg.u seem to punt a lot but with only six post to ur name dude seems like u have it in for hoe.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE --Invites You to our 1st Anniversary Celebration
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 435
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-14 11:48:50

AmatuerGyne -- Your Right -- I don't want to get into a Debate -- as Kickass very clearly pointed out --if you actually presented ME ( Stevie ) with the problem then I certainly would have accomodated You without Any hassle to make it Right.

You never gave me that chance -- You are also talking about three of our BEST ladies ever -- It is your choice to obviously Terminate a relationship --But in all Fairness to Stevie & HOE you really can't Blame Us for these Issues when You never bothered to discuss them Directly with Me or Kim --How is Now Fair to Post a review such as this -- Going back to MAY ???

I / WE worked very hard to ensure that you receive Value for Money -- certainly we all Not always Perfect but that's life -- Given the chance I would have made it RIGHT !!!

By the Way -- the Venues in Pretoria that You feel Offer more then HOE are ??? I am Not aware of them but would appreciate your Candid Comments --maybe I can learn a few things from their Venue .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.