Navigation
myword
myword - Re: New year resolution-stop punting
Re: New year resolution-stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 10:34:59

All the guys on this site have there own reason for punting..I punt not to live out a fantasy, but because I am divorced and my job does not allow for any dating time. For that reason I choose to punt. I also choose the girls that I can connect with carefully. Build up a list of regulars that I know will enjoy the time with her. So these girls are according to me worth every Rand I spent on them...so yes looking forward to 2017. The Cindy's of the world..the Vanilla's of the worl...the Climax`s off the world...the Meg's off the world...the Bree's of the world... To stop. Yes in 15 years. Not know
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: New year resolution-stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 19:08:05

Its doable

I stopped for almost 5 years.
Currently contemplating another break...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New year resolution-stop punting
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-20 21:12:10

@raul28 deleted has probably resurfaced under a new name lol
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-12-20 22:41:26

Difficult not to keep getting back?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-21 00:15:11

Yip its one of my resolutions... This is simply a way to achieve instant gratification with nothing meaningful to show for it in the end and you get trapped in a cycle... it is supermarket food, convenient and available... What we've lost is the ability to hunt... To find that woman, to say and do whatever it takes to make her yours...
KudaVamwe
KudaVamwe - Re: New year resolution-stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-21 00:24:07

Was a good boy for abt 3months during 2016, thought I had it in the bag, saw Bree one last time, and another special regular who no longer advertises... but then the reason I started cropped up again, and I was back on... even if it was to check out talent or who is out there... before you know it, was chasing that last big punt for the year!
Godwin001xoxo
Godwin001xoxo - Re: New year resolution-stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-21 03:57:12

I am for sure. . . Going to have a great start with 2017. . . Lucky me. . . I just joined and the first lady I had. . . All I have to say is she's classy, very clean, smells like an Angel, ducks like devil and knows how to treat. . . Very professional and gets back to me do appointments. . .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.