Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Sex every day for 30 days. This is what happened
Sex every day for 30 days. This is what happened
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-03 14:51:04

Came across this article, need some help to convince the Mrs to accept the "invitation". Maybe the wrong place to ask, but sorry ladies need to give it a try.

www.w24.co.za/Love/Sex/i-had-sex-every-day-for-30-days-heres-exactly-what-went-down-20170823

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Sex every day for 30 days. This is what happened
Re: Sex every day for 30 days. This is what happened
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 541
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-03 15:23:56
Edited: 2017-10-03 15:24:09

Is this the one that showed how it improved their love lives again and overall wellbeing?

If so, I did send that to my wife a while back and told her we should give it a shot. She said I'm insane.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sex every day for 30 days. This is what happened
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-03 15:34:52

On 2017-10-03 15:23:56 Need4Passion said:
Is this the one that showed how it improved their love lives again and overall wellbeing?

If so, I did send that to my wife a while back and told her we should give it a shot. She said I'm insane.

Expect a similar answer, that is why I need advice on how to approach her with such a suggestion.

Apart from the financial savings, which I can't mention to her, I need a very good argument to convince her to accept the challenge.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Sex every day for 30 days. This is what happened
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 542
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-03 16:29:24

I tried a lot of reasons.

We both want to be happy amd healhy. Let's give this marriage a shot. We've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. It's not going to cost you anything.

Best of luck bud.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.