Arhwen
Arhwen - Something I would like to Share
Something I would like to Share
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4209
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-03 07:24:35

Always Remember

If someone treats you bad remember if someone treats you badly. There's something wrong with them not you. Normal people don't go around destroying other's.

Inspired from some of the post I've read on ESA
Joy
Joy - Re: Something I would like to Share
Re: Something I would like to Share
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 354
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-03 07:45:37

Yes Arhwen.... true words.

Decent people will not go around destroying other human beings because they will respect others feelings.

Some people need to learn that their actions do effect other people, So be careful what you say and do.
Milika
Milika - Re: Something I would like to Share
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 406
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-03 07:50:14

That is why I have learnt to treat them with kindness because I have realised that it isn't about me,THEY are the ones that have major demons within themselves.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something I would like to Share
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-03 07:57:21

100% correct. It is the corrupt violent greedy world that turns us into greedy pigs if we don't watch ourselves and take corrective action. It is not hard to say sorry but do we mean it. Remember to forgive and forget. Remember we are all imperfect!!
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Something I would like to Share
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-03 08:05:34

So true ladies.... Some people are very wrapped up in themselves and dont see what they do to you. And if you are me then defending yourself is a crime. We just have to breathe and smile.
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Something I would like to Share
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1081
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-03 08:57:26
Edited: 2017-10-03 08:59:18

Very true words.

Words can be used as the ultimate weapon, but it is also the ultimate magnifying glass....once you learn to look through it and see in such fine detail what the motivation is behind the words, your anger/pain/hurt will be replaced with pity....
Poppy
Poppy - Re: Something I would like to Share
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 838
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-03 09:10:45

Very true Arhwen
guess ones background counts there are words not to be mentioned but some ppl they just say them without even becoming neither feeling bad.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.