On 2020-03-22 11:53:47 Tegwane said:
On 2020-03-22 11:17:30 Lupe Luxe said: Keep it going On 2020-03-22 10:13:05 Tegwane said: Billy Ocean
Red light spells danger
Do you feel danger though Mr T?
Lupe, if you don't you are either ignorant or a dumbass in my opinion
On 2020-03-22 12:04:29 Bruv said:
Alice Cooper
Poison
"I wanna love you but I better not touch (don't touch)
I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop
I wanna kiss you but I want it too much (too much)
I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison, running through my veins"
Very apt in this situation.
On 2020-03-22 12:06:24 Lupe Luxe said:
On 2020-03-22 11:53:47 Tegwane said: On 2020-03-22 11:17:30 Lupe Luxe said: Keep it going On 2020-03-22 10:13:05 Tegwane said: Billy Ocean
Red light spells danger
Do you feel danger though Mr T?
Lupe, if you don't you are either ignorant or a dumbass in my opinion
VERY much agree....but a human's gotta live their life. Either we live in fear of what might or we ACTUALLY live in the moment.