Navigation
Taryn
Taryn - Amazing Service, Now Available For Live Webcam, Sexting, Phone calls, Videos and
Amazing Service, Now Available For Live Webcam, Sexting, Phone calls, Videos and
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2017
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 17:20:08

While I have always strived to give an amazing service, due to outbreak my services have now also extended.

However though..

I would like to take the time to let you know that I have been taking extra special precautions to prevent the spread of the virus.

I have hand sanitizer and disinfectant for bathroom and room.

A shower before and after is required non exceptions on this one even if you have had a shower half an hour ago.
I can join you to ensure all areas I taken care of.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.