Louise ( Miss Red) -
Sanitizer sellers... there goes your business!
Sanitizer sellers... there goes your business!
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date:
2142
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 23:44:05
Being in lock down a lot less will be used;)
Your sudden boom has now reach its peak!
Hopefully you did not go out and buy a new car with the "boom'Money..but saved some for this lockdown;)
If we come out of this what ever is left over in my house I am starting a braai fire to celebrate being able to go back to good old soap and water only;)
Arhwen -
Re: Sanitizer sellers... there goes your business!
Re: Sanitizer sellers... there goes your business!
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date:
9846
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 23:46:34
Lol i bought 10 liters wanted to sell bit after using the stuff I decided against it because that is special stuff its amazing though I do need to stock up on moisturizer before the lock down.
Louise ( Miss Red) -
Re: Sanitizer sellers... there goes your business!
Re: Sanitizer sellers... there goes your business!
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date:
2143
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 23:58:14
Edited: 2020-03-23 23:59:05
I am sure it will be used in in time.,)
Lucky I ain't a grazed shopper. So only have a few hand sanitizer but also have a like 2 lts and 5 liter medical grade surface sterilized left that had cost a pretty penny.
And I don't think I will change way everything was cleaned in last couple of weeks..;) it had grown on me already.
Arhwen -
Re: Sanitizer sellers... there goes your business!
Re: Sanitizer sellers... there goes your business!
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date:
9848
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 00:09:53
I have to say i live the sterile smell. Pity i dont get any dirty thoughts anymore because the air is too clean lol trust me I will use it my OCD has already developed OCD so that's the least of my worries.
Reply
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
Legend
Hover mouse over icons for description