Navigation
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - New Videos - Support Appreciated
New Videos - Support Appreciated
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4529
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-05 18:44:37

New video pricing and structure below:

I am not available I am in lockdown and I will not take any chances.

I have a family that I adore. Dont expect me to risk my life this will not happen. I am selling pictures and videos.

Unfortunately video calls not available.

Remote services videos and sexting only!!!

Foot Fetish(1.29 min)
Pussy (1 to 2 min)
Toy Play (1 to 3 min)
Anal ( 2 min)
Clint play (1.17 min)
Squirting (1.30 min)
Rev Cow Girl (2 min)
Dirty Talk (1.28 min)

My videos are R150 each or a special rate of R400.00 for 4 of your choice.

Sexting is R300 for 15 min and includes two pictures.

Take care and stay safe. I know it is hard to be positive I battle daily and with this.

I would like to also say thank you again to all the wonderful people out there.

Hugs and kisses,

Mia
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4531
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-06 12:35:30

Bump up.....
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-07 18:17:25

Hectic but understandable videos slowed down to a halt but I will rather go with out than put myself or anyone in jeopardy. So I will remain on remote services no matter what it takes. Good luck and stay safe to the ladies that are offering services.
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4533
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-07 18:22:29

Meaning of jeopardy is we are still on level 4, so it could also have huge legal implications if caught.
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-08 15:20:43

Bump up..........
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4538
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-09 14:52:28

Hi........I am alive lol
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4542
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-10 10:24:53

Bump up.......
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Re: New Videos - Support Appreciated
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4547
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 17:24:08

Bump up......

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.