Navigation
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Mar 2011
Posts to Date: 2022
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 23:20:35

A magnificent lady indeed!
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Basic Member
Joined:
16 May 2016
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-24 21:13:36

Agree 100%.. sexiest bum and what a lovely personality!!! Always love a visit to this beautiful lady

Thanks for being awesome Miami... see you soon xoxo

Graham
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1446
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-24 22:16:04

Ditnt have a booking with her YET. But met her a few times at HOE and must agree with Boobs. Real friendly bubbly personality. Easy to talk to and sexy to look. Even phone manners is tops. Defently in my list for my soon comming bookings.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 3051
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 05:21:37

Wished I was Sonny Crockett in that Miami Vice!
neo007
neo007 - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 516
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 08:02:27

Omg lockdown is killing us! I wish i could say: We going to Miami!!
Miami
Miami - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-25 16:02:09

I just want to thank you guys for everything and all of the kind words and compliments...

You really did make my year, thank you so much you are simply amazing

Lovies
Miami
Xoxo
neo007
neo007 - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 518
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 16:09:29

Omg i could just give her soft butterfly kisses all over that cute tush!
Bobbie...
Bobbie... - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 16:30:02
Edited: 2020-05-25 16:32:45

My first meeting with Miami was in Boksburg, then I had a booking in Pretoria.

So halfway through the second booking the lightbulb switch on. I've met her before.

Gentlemen she's easy on the eye, nice bode and really fun to spend time with.

But above all is her voice, I'm sold by her voice. It's a person thing and perhaps I'm the only one that reacted to it. But dammit I have a thing for her voice.

Miami the best part of our sessions is you sliding over my oil covered body in the massage, and me, head down listening to you speaking. Well that's the best part before the other best parts that happened after that.

See you soon.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-25 16:37:24

I need to book this lady! Come back to Pretoria please.
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Miami OMG
Re: Miami OMG
Basic Member
Joined:
9 Sep 2002
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 07:47:38

Wow Miami!!! Beautiful! You are a cracker! Thank You Sexy Lady!!Keep up the great work! Xx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.