Navigation
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1233
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-27 10:06:52

On 2020-05-27 09:08:14 Angel said:
And another icy morning. It's so freaken cold today that I can't even feel myself, can I feel you instead.
Stay safe & warm.
xxxx



You going to have some difficulty to "feel" it this morning. In my case it is just "n geritsel in die gras". Not much to feek.
Angel
Angel - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 95
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-27 10:30:55

On 2020-05-27 10:06:52 Kooni said:
On 2020-05-27 09:08:14 Angel said: And another icy morning. It's so freaken cold today that I can't even feel myself, can I feel you instead.
Stay safe & warm.
xxxx

You going to have some difficulty to "feel" it this morning. In my case it is just "n geritsel in die gras". Not much to feek.



Lol, don't worry I'm a professional, will try the "koeksoda metode"
Mr3
Mr3 - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-27 13:40:19

Awesome.

This thread just confirmed that Angel has a great personality. A visit soon should be on the cards...if it is allowed, that being said.
Angel
Angel - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 97
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-28 09:49:25

In some serious need of warming up, cuddling and some sexerise is recommended.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.