Hi everyone, I would like to learn how to massage Gspot and how to make give my lady gspot orgasms. Is it possible for every women to experience Gspot orgasms?
Is there anyone who can teach me massaging of Gspot I will pay Your hourly fees.
Yes! I Specialise in Training my Students The G-Spot Orgasm! Phone me Godivah The Sex Therapist 0817007881. Its a 2Hour Session teaching men and women the Art of Mastering The 3Female Orgasms!
On 2020-05-20 15:04:32 The Sex Therapist said: Yes! I Specialise in Training my Students The G-Spot Orgasm! Phone me Godivah The Sex Therapist 0817007881. Its a 2Hour Session teaching men and women the Art of Mastering The 3Female Orgasms!
Thanks I will definitely get in touch. Have a great evening
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.