Navigation
Miss. Blu
Miss. Blu - Availability with specials
Availability with specials
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 1068
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-07-17 11:53:52

Hello sexy gentlemen of the purple world,

I'm working till way hours the whole weekend and I'm based in PE, working alone from my private home. I offer Full house with gfe or sports massage with sensual titbits.

Video calls, quickies and blow and go now available

Content on special today 64 items both videos and pics, different scenarios and themes, solo, bj, different positions etc. Usual fee R650. Selling tonight for R200.


Call or WhatsApp for more info.

Sexy sensual kisses,


Miss. Blu
060 226 0204
XoXoX

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.