Navigation
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Crossdressing and fisting
Re: Crossdressing and fisting
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 857
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-12 05:54:41

On 2019-12-11 23:26:42 Sultry Indian Jiah said:
On 2019-12-11 21:09:32 JustJay11 said: On 2019-12-11 said:

Maybe one day you and I could advertise together?! OMG, wouldn't that be fun????


Sure I get lots of clients looking for a submissive male bottom. You will be the perfect bitch, quite passable sissy boy.



Jiah, you are opening a whole new world of possibilities that I never even considered! This is all so very exciting. Thank you so much for mentoring me through this decision. Never been a bottom before, but I'm sure I could try.

Looking forward to working with you Jiah! There's so much to learn.

Love, JJ.
Crave
Crave - Re: Crossdressing and fisting
Re: Crossdressing and fisting
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1605
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-12 08:30:25

On 2019-12-11 12:50:03 Sultry Indian Jiah said:
On 2019-12-11 11:34:58 Crave said: Eina!!! And that would be just from wearing high heels, never mind the fisting part.. lol..


Why lol?

The fetish may not appeal to you. Why are you laughing and mocking the person whose desire it is to cross dress and experience fisting.

The punters requesting fetish services do not deserve to have you making fun of them.

You would not appreciate others singling you out and laughing at whatever 'anomalies' you choose to indulge.

Guys we are not only catering for the 'vanilla' folks.

Let the guys and ladies request and offer their services. Do not be jerks. Too many of you think that you can dictate and control people to request and offer services that appeal only to you.

Don't be selfish!

OMG Jiah.Firstly, if you knew anything at all about men, you would know that I was paying him a compliment, by admitting that I am not strong enough to indulge in what he was proposing.. Secondly, he has been a member for a while, I doubt he (or others) needs to hide behind your skirts. Thirdly, you know nothing about me, so easy on the personal attack. I could carry on, but it would get monotonous.
Take your tablets before you comment

[email protected] - Re: Crossdressing and fisting
Re: Crossdressing and fisting
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 429
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-10 10:08:02

bump ........ any one game
Mbali
Mbali - Re: Crossdressing and fisting
Re: Crossdressing and fisting
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2018
Posts to Date: 83
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-10 14:56:13

Please call for more details..

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.