Navigation
mervhughes
mervhughes - Luxury Ladies
Luxury Ladies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-16 23:13:53

Not being a gold member I can't inbox Luxury Ladies. Anyone know what their rates are, please. I know someone who is going to work there.
Thanks
Merv
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Luxury Ladies
Re: Luxury Ladies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 00:15:54

Sorry, I forgot I had already asked this question. I saw the previous replies. R700 an hour. Forum is a fount of info.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.