Preggy Kay -
Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2017
Posts to Date:
241
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 13:18:16
Hey hey to all the purple gents.
So Sad news for my sex life as I will only be available for the next week to 2 weeks before I take my few weeks off.
In the next 2 weeks I'm still available for everything kinky and nawty or if you prefer a more sensual GFE experience I can tone down the kink hehe.
All my services are still available. Come and have an awesome session filled with some orgasmic fun.
Kay Xx
Preggy Kay -
Re: Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Re: Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2017
Posts to Date:
243
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 08:50:11
Bump to the top
Preggy Kay -
Re: Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Re: Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2017
Posts to Date:
246
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-03 10:08:55
Available the whole of Sunday from 10am till 8pm.
Preggy Kay -
Re: Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Re: Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2017
Posts to Date:
248
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 11:16:14
Bump to the top hehe.
Preggy Kay -
Re: Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Re: Almost Time... Don't Miss Out
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2017
Posts to Date:
249
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 08:00:17
Goodmorning gents.
My exact date I'm taking leave is the 15th of october. So there is one week left to visit me hehe. Hope to see you soon.
Kay xx
Reply
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
Legend
Hover mouse over icons for description