Navigation
Lizaan
Lizaan - Service's...
Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1680
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-01 08:17:49

Morning gents, I will be available from now until 5 this afternoon. My services includes a full body massage, full GFE love to give oral and to recieve. I love to kiss and cuddle and lots of touching and playing. All goes I just don't do rimming and fisting xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1681
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-01 09:05:20

My video's and photo combo are still available on a special xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1682
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-01 14:31:06

Bump to top xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 07:23:35

Morning to all may you have a blessed day xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1684
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 07:56:53

5 video's and some naughty pics on a special for 250 only xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 06:09:31

Morning to all, may you have a blessed day. I will be available until five this afternoon xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1689
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 06:27:26

Morning to all, may you have a blessed Monday. I will be offering all of my services today. I will be available from now until 5 this afternoon xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1690
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 07:30:55

Morning to all, may you have a blessed day. I will be available until 5 this afternoon, all my services will be on offer xoxo

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.